The domain www.grafilur.com:
- Name GRAFILUR S.L.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 944 409 520
- Postal adress: Cervantes Hiribidea, 51, 4º – 48970 Basauri, Bizkaia
Uses automatic collection procedures (cookies) to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, referring page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to tailor this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognise the user. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus enabling us to personalise to a certain extent the browsing experience of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, and facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Types de cookies:
To provide the user with further information on cookie types and usage, we inform you that:
- From the perspective of a cookie’s ‘lifetime’ (time that the cookie remains active on a computer) a distinction is made between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, and therefore none remain saved on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained via such cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate shopping and registration services.
- From a cookie usage perspective, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies such as those that enable correct browsing or those that allow payment to be made for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure the efficient loading of website content.
The category of required cookies also includes cookies for the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases, we inform you that the user’s information and consent are not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to Article 29 of Opinion 4/20123 of the EU Expert Working Group, exempted cookies include:
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customisation cookies
- Plug-in cookies for sharing social content
For all other cookies not included in the above cases, prior information and consent of the user will be required.
- Functional (analytical) cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website so that we can measure and improve its performance.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: these are cookies used by social networks, or by external content plugins such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
GRAFILUR S.L. stores all information collected through Cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside GRAFILUR S.L. or used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user may at any time revoke their acceptance using the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activating, restricting and/or disabling them, please refer to the help section of your browser to find out more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incogn